It’s not too late to send in items for our harvest collection. Please see the latest newsletter for suggestions so that we can support Project Malachi.
Welcome to SS Peter & Paul’s Catholic Primary School. Our school is a high achieving school which aims to foster a life-long love of learning; where all children are valued as unique children of God and are encouraged to do their best each day. We are a spiritual school and a successful school.
As part of our drive to keep children safe online, please make use of the link below to see further help and guidance from CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command)
Consultation for Admission Arrangements for SS Peter & Paul’s Catholic Primary School 2020-2021 is now available on our school website. Please click here to follow the link.
Lunchtime Play leader for September 2019
Please click: Play Leader Advert
Please click: Play Leader Job Description
Application forms will be forwarded to candidates who have been shortlisted
after closing date of 29th August 2019.
Please contact the school office for any further information required Tel: 020 8478 1267
For fantastic pictures and videos of the wonderful learning and events at SSPP, please visit our Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- We will be hosting our MacMillan Coffee morning tomorrow Friday 27th September at 9am in the school hall and would appreciate donations.
- Just a reminder that we have a coffee morning for our new Reception parents at 9.00am on Wednesday 25th September.
- After an assessment visit on the 3rd July, we are pleased to announce that SSPP has been accredited with the Rights Respecting Gold Award from Unicef.
- This year’s SSPP Talent Show proved yet again to be another bonanza of gifted artists from across the school.
- Please download the latest Scopay app to make your school payments easier.
Latest School Calendar Events
- INSET DAY18Oct2019
School closed for children
- School closure for parent consultation07Nov2019
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
03:34 Remember children finish for half term at the end of day (3:15pm) tomorrow 17.10.19 and are then welcome back for o… https://t.co/72xTEHWNDP
15 Oct On a dark, dark day, in a dark, dark classroom... year 6 are investigating the size of shadows being cast during th… https://t.co/lOb3Q1mFg8
15 Oct This year, our own harvest collection is going to be taken to support @projectmalachi_ which is a local cause close… https://t.co/wGAMJXKYJW