Congratulations to all our Year 6 pupils for tackling their SATs and showing a great attitude during the week.
16.5.22 - Year 6 parents, please remember we have our Kingswood residential meeting after school on Friday 20th May at 3:30pm.
For fantastic pictures and videos of the wonderful learning and events at SSPP, please visit our Facebook page and Twitter feed
Her Majesty The Queen
The Queen has ruled for longer than any other Monarch in British history, becoming a much loved and respected figure across the globe.
As part of our drive to keep children safe online, please make use of the link below to see further help and guidance from CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command)
Admission Arrangements for SS Peter & Paul’s Catholic Primary School 2021 - 2022 and 2022 - 2023 are now available on our school website. Please click here to follow the link.
Full time/Part time SENCO
- We have managed to secure a very short extension to the parental survey for the Race and Equality Awareness Scheme we are taking part in. For further details (and a short introductory video) please visit the school website.
- The parental survey for the Race and Equality Awareness Scheme we are taking part in is now live. For further details (and a short introductory video) please visit the school website.
- Thursday 3rd March marks World Book Day. To tie in with our 'Wild About Reading' theme, we invite our children to come to school dressed as an animal on that day.
- We celebrate our International Day tomorrow (Wednesday 23rd). Children are encouraged to come to school in cultural outfits which celebrate where they, and their family are from.
- A latest update letter has been posted to your child's Google Classroom account. Please log in to see this.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Assessment Week23May2022
- Jubilee Garden Party27May2022
@ School Field
Children can dress up either in 50’s style clothes or red/white/blue.
- Half Term30May2022
- Queen's Platinum Jubilee Holiday02Jun2022
- Queen's Platinum Jubilee Holiday03Jun2022
- INSET Day06Jun2022
19 May Reception have been learning about making numbers bigger than ten. We have been teaching the children about what nu… https://t.co/lywNNypXEz
19 May In Reception, we have been looking at ‘Farmer Duck’. This week the children have been using the iPads to draw a duc… https://t.co/in5XhMN1bk
19 May Year 2 began their art topic on Tuesday afternoon by looking at the artwork of printmaker Angie Lewin. Taking insp… https://t.co/JJPrmmhEjZ