Thank you so much for your generous support at our Christmas Fayre. Check out this week's Newsletter for photos.
Along with our weekly newsletter, for fantastic pictures and videos of the wonderful learning and events at SSPP, please visit our Facebook page and X (Twitter) feed
Some of our most up-to-date information can always be found on your child's Google Classroom, or within our extensive weekly newsletter.
Rights Respecting Schools Award
Admission Arrangements for SS Peter & Paul’s Catholic Primary School are available on our school website. Please click here to follow the link.
For full details of any advertised role, please visit our 'Vacancies' page by clicking here.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Reception Nativity11Dec2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm @ Main Hall
- KS2 Carol Concert12Dec2023
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm @ SSPP Catholic Church
Children to be taken to the Parish Centre alongside the Church for 4:30pm. Please be careful of any moving cars.
- Christmas Jumper Day13Dec2023
Children can wear a Christmas jumper today alongside the rest of their normal uniform.
- Christmas Lunch13Dec2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm @ Dining Hall
Today, Nourish will be serving a Christmas lunch to all children who choose this option.
- Mrs Johnson's Retirement Mass18Dec2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm @ SSPP Catholic Church
Our end-of-year Mass will be dedicated to saying goodbye to Mrs Johnson, with refreshments served back in the school hall once the children have returned from Church and been dismissed.
- Last day of Autumn 220Dec2023
1.30pm finish for children.
- Remember our Christmas Fayre takes place in the school hall, straight after school this Friday (1st December).
- Remember that children are invited to dress up as a Rockstar on Wednesday 15th November.
- Don’t forget that pupils should be collected at 1:30pm on Tuesday 7th November so that Parent Consultations can take place.
- We will be holding an open morning on Friday 17th November at 9:30am for prospective children starting Reception in September 2024.
- We feature in this month's edition of UNICEF's 'Spotlight' publication. Visit the link to read a full article celebrating the diversity at SSPP.