As per the Government's roadmap, all pupils will return to in-school learning on Monday 8th March 2021 - See the 'Covid19' Menu for more details.
LATEST DETAILS - ALL PUPILS TO RETURN MONDAY 8th MARCH
26.2.21 - Please check the 'Parent Letter' tab and others within the 'Covid-19' section of our School Website for the most up-to-date details of the return to school for all pupils on Monday 8th March.
From us to you...
Although we have not been able to showcase our usual festive offerings in person, the pupils have worked extra hard to produce a set of videos to share the meaning of Christmas with us all. Visit the 'News' Tab and 'Christmas 2020' to view or click here.
Help fight coronavirus in Redbridge
For the latest government guidance please follow this link - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
For advice regarding children's education or social care
The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:
Information for parents and carers (click on the links below)
As part of our drive to keep children safe online, please make use of the link below to see further help and guidance from CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command)
Admission Arrangements for SS Peter & Paul’s Catholic Primary School 2020-2021 is now available on our school website. Please click here to follow the link.
Officer Manager Required for February 2021.
The Head teacher and Governing Body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person to join our admin team; you must have experience of working in a school office environment.
The post is initially fixed term; however there is the possibility of this being extended.
1st March 2021 to 31st August 2021.
The hours will be: 36.5 hours per week during term time, plus 5 INSET days.
The salary will be inclusive hourly rate (LBR6)
CV’s to the school office at the admin email address/postal address.
Please ask for an application and information from the school office.
Closing date: 5th February 2021
Further details and documentation can be found here.
For fantastic pictures and videos of the wonderful learning and events at SSPP, please visit our Facebook page and Twitter feed.
Click on the video for last year's end of term message from us to you.
Click on the video for a little quarantine message from us to you.
- As per the Government's current roadmap, SSPP will be opening once again to all pupils on Monday 8th March.
- Redbridge Foodbank is committed to provide the best service possible to people in crisis. Due to the new National Lockdown and rising infection rates - they have restructured their services.
- A new letter has been added to the Parent Letters section of our Covid-19 Menu on the School Website. Please take the time to read this latest guidance and advice from the school.
- Please note that a new 'Remote Learning' tab has been added to the 'Covid-19' section of the School Website.
- Following on from the last update, we are now writing to let you know further details regarding the delayed opening of SS Peter and Paul’s Catholic Primary School. This can be viewed on the School Website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- World Book Week01Mar2021
- World Book Day04Mar2021
- Assessment Week15Mar2021
- Governors' Day15Mar2021
- End of Spring term01Apr2021
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Easter Holidays05Apr2021
26 Feb Despite the fact it falls during the last week of Remote Learning, World Book Day will still be celebrated next Thu… https://t.co/YBB3fd8Dv0
26 Feb At a time where so many of us are worried about ourselves and our friends and family, it was nice to see some of th… https://t.co/0LV1CERgsP
12 Feb Happy Chinese New Year to those who are celebrating within our community. #SSPP #ChineseNewYear https://t.co/J260wC7OwA