We have almost reached the end of a strange spring term. Thank for your support helping to keep our children safe.
26.03.21 - Please see this week’s Newsletter for details on collection times for the last day of term - Thursday 1st April
From us to you...
Although we have not been able to showcase our usual festive offerings in person, the pupils have worked extra hard to produce a set of videos to share the meaning of Christmas with us all. Visit the 'News' Tab and 'Christmas 2020' to view or click here.
Help fight coronavirus in Redbridge
For the latest government guidance please follow this link - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
For advice regarding children's education or social care
The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:
Information for parents and carers (click on the links below)
As part of our drive to keep children safe online, please make use of the link below to see further help and guidance from CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command)
Admission Arrangements for SS Peter & Paul’s Catholic Primary School 2021 - 2022 and 2022 - 2023 are now available on our school website. Please click here to follow the link.
None at present
For fantastic pictures and videos of the wonderful learning and events at SSPP, please visit our Facebook page and Twitter feed.
Click on the video for last year's end of term message from us to you.
Click on the video for a little quarantine message from us to you.
- A further letter from Mrs Johnson has been added to the 'Parent Letters' section of the COVID-19 menu on the School Website.
- As per the Government's current roadmap, SSPP will be opening once again to all pupils on Monday 8th March.
- Redbridge Foodbank is committed to provide the best service possible to people in crisis. Due to the new National Lockdown and rising infection rates - they have restructured their services.
- A new letter has been added to the Parent Letters section of our Covid-19 Menu on the School Website. Please take the time to read this latest guidance and advice from the school.
- Please note that a new 'Remote Learning' tab has been added to the 'Covid-19' section of the School Website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Start of Summer 1 Half-term19Apr2021
- KS2 SATs Week10May2021
- End of Summer 1 half-term28May2021
- Summer Half-term Holiday31May2021
- INSET - STAFF TRAINING DAY07Jun2021
- Start of Summer 2 Half-term08Jun2021